Friday, October 31, 2008

It's A Bird, It's a Plane, no it's a Blimp



The Seventeenth of October was a lovely Friday. The leaves were in full color, the sun was shining and the air temperature was warm. I had spent several hours over at the church catching up on paper work. A group of men from the buildings and grounds committee were over at the church replacing broken floor tiles. One woman had decided to come with her husband had deep cleaned part of the church, cleaning the baseboards and mopping the floors.




As I was getting ready to leave I heard a quiet sound and looked up in the sky to see this blimp. I took several blimp pictures and only wish I had a more powerful telephoto lens.

2 comments:

CeliaAnne said...

Hi, Hon! How goes things?

ChelleC said...

Haven't heard much from you lately. But it was really good seeing you last week at Borders. You're a doll. Hope you and Anthony had a blessed Thanksgiving.