Friday, June 13, 2008

Cotton Lover's Swap


Thank You Angela

This is the wonderful package that I received from Angela in the Cotton Lover's Swap. This will keep me knitting for a long time. Since I have declared myself on a yarn diet (I need to knit up my stash...it's getting too big) this will help keep me busy in the coming months. I am overwhelmed by Angela's generosity and kindness and I am grateful for her.

What more could a person who loves cotton yarn want?
First there is a Green Bag. Tote bags are my weakness and I am starting to use my own bags at the grocery.

Second, Angela crocheted me four different bags, one large hobo bag, a knitting needle bag, an a
accessory bag, and cell phone bag. For those who aren't into the needle arts, there is often a lack of understanding in the time, energy, effort, and love that gets poured into these projects. This aspect of the swap process always gets me a bit verklempt (in the words of Linda Richmond).

On top of the crocheted bags was a box of yarn, yarn and more yarn (three kinds of cotton yarn in multiple skeins) along with other goodies like knitting needles, a booklet of crochet patterns, some paper accessories, a bar of Dark Dove Chocolate, a bag of sour Jelly Belly Jelly Beans, coffee, and crocheted baby cap.



I am truly overwhelmed by this swap package.

No comments: