Friday, June 13, 2008

Sock Yarn from Your Stash Swap


I've signed up for a few more swaps than I thought. I mailed off my package to my swap spoilee yesterday and this is what I received from spoiler earlier in the week. Dawn (Pakerbelle) even sent some goodies for my kitties. I received Ghiradelli chocolate, three skeins of wonderful sock yarn that I know I will use, a cute kitty notebook (which I needed for my purse to keep notes), candles, which I often burn to focus attention and when I write Sermons, some hand cream and some wonderful treats for my cats.






Here's the photo of the package and a picture of the cats playing with the toys. The big furry cat, who loves catnip, is Mookie. Pooh is smaller and more reserved but she likes catnip too. The toys are adorable.

Thank you Dawn

No comments: