Monday, July 7, 2008

BBQ Swap


The very first swap I did was the Valentines Day 2008 Swap and my spoilee was Carola, who lives in Sweden. She was so easy to put a package together for since what she really wanted was Sugar and Cream cotton yarn. How easy is that here in the US, but not in the EU, where it is not available....so I loaded up a box with Sugar and Cream and some other goodies and she blogged about in on her blog (My Living Room). That was back in Februrary.


Since then Carola and I have become online friends through Ravelry and she is moderator of the BBQ swap. I couldn't resist signing up for this swap since I do live in a cow town and BBQ is the food of choice here in Kansas City. Carola was my spoiler in this swap and I sent a package off to my spoilee in The Netherlands. Of course I'm not going to post a picture of what I sent until I know that my spoilee has received her package.


Meanwhile here is what Carola sent me. I missed listing the tea and several other items in both the personal note of thanks to Carola and on the posting in the BBQ Swap group on Ravelry. She sent so much stuff in a compact mailing enevelope. I can't wait to try the marinades and the hand painted sock yarn.
Carola you spoiled and I thank you for everything!


No comments: