Friday, August 22, 2008

First Year Blog Anniversary - 50th Post

Today is the FIRST YEAR anniversary of this blog and this is also the 50th post to this blog. The theme of cleaning out has been prevelant for this first year of this blog and I believe that it will continue to be a theme in my life during the second year of this blog. It is interesting to note that I spent a good deal of the day today cleaning out all kinds of stuff. I cleaned the 'pastor's' closet at the church today. I then came home and posted 33 books on Half.com where I sell as AnCGentry. I also list on Amazon Marketplace. Here is a link to my Amazon Marketplace inventory. I may post some more tonight as I am working on reducing the size of the library. These are books that made their way into my life over the past 20 years but just don't have a meaningful purpose in my life anymore. Actually as I look over the the 'stuff' we've accumulated, most of it, if it were wiped out, wouldn't be missed. That is the nature of 'stuff.'

1 comment:

ChelleC said...

Happy Blog-versary! I always enjoy reading. It's also fun to look back on those old blog posts. It offers a record of one's life that is a journal with photos. Very gratifying.