Monday, August 18, 2008

Four Seasons Yarn Swap - Summer

I've been a funk lately so it was nice to arrive home on Saturday from Sip Sit and Stitch, my knitting group, to find this wonderful package from Robin (Fiber Bloopers) waiting for me from the Four Seasons Yarn Swap - Summer swap. The Ice Blue wool yarn is wonderful and I am now in search of the perfect pattern. Nine skeins of Sugar in Cream cotton in a variety of colors and textures. A wonderful book on Crochet Lace, not to work up my crochet skills to actually be able to make some of the projects in the book. Not pictured is a book marker with SUNFLOWERS on it. The poncho book which has patterns to crochet for kids (I have a new great niece that I think needs a poncho up in Moorhead, MN) and of course the elixir of life...or at least being awake for life...coffee. I was just about out of beans so this arrived just in time.

Here's a picture of my package...with many thanks to Robin for her generosity and making my day and getting me out of funk.

No comments: