Monday, August 4, 2008

Summer of Yarn Love - August Package Received - Thank you Secret Spoiler


Wow have I been spoiled in the Summer of Yarn Love Swap.

My secret spoiler Timiae (Spinkintup) sent me this wonderful package



Timiae has been my spoiler and she has outdone herself. In this final package I have received a lovely card that I can display at my office that has the scriptures on it that was made by another crafter.

I also have new gnome for my collection, which I have named Bubba.

A new coffee mug with lovely photos of yarn, wonderful yarn on it.

Two packages of Jelly Belly Jelly Beans (both sugar free and regular)

Cat Borhdi's book on knitting socks on two circular needles and two circular knitting needles from Knit Picks, which I have been wanting to try. I have also wanted to learn this technique and the book looks great.

And finally a skein of superwash sock yarn ready to be dyed with the easter egg dye. I'll hold off on dyeing the yarn as treat for a task I have looming over my head, but it will also be incentive to get the that task completed.

Thank you so much Timiae. I love everything in this package too!

1 comment:

Tally Knits said...

Wonderful! I truly did love spoiling you and seeing your posts on it all! I was going to wait to send the final package, but I was too impatient and couldn't wait. I'm glad that you like everything and I can't wait to see what pretty socks you make...